Benefits of Membership
Membership in the Florida Medical Association Alliance is diverse and includes fields in business, the sciences, and the arts. All of us are physicians or partners of physicians.
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for the family of medicine in our region.
2. Annual Meeting: Our Annual Meeting provides quality education and networking for members. You can contribute to the content, help plan the meeting or attend to enhance your understanding of the current trends in medicine.
3. Public Policy / Advocacy: You can contribute to the strong advocacy program centered on assuring that voices in the family of medicine are being heard. The Legislative Committee works with the FMA PAC, prepares legislative updates/alerts, and keeps track of public health issues under consideration by the State Legislature.
4. Free Informational Services: The Alliance keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the our website and email updates of emerging issues relevant to the field of medicine. You remain informed about the field of medicine in Florida in a way that saves you time.
5. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with other members by sharing ideas, best practices and solutions. Networking events range from Annual Meeting to regional meetings.
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR Alliance and over 500 members in Florida.
7. Free T-Shirts for Your County's Walk for Wellness: You receive free t-shirts when your County Alliance plans a Walk for Wellness.
8. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.