Benefits of Membership
Membership in the Florida Medical Association Alliance is diverse and includes fields in business, the sciences, and the arts. All of us are physicians or partners of physicians.
9 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for the family of medicine in our region.
2. Grants: You can apply for grants to support projects, community organizations, disaster relief, and more.
3. Annual Meeting: Our Annual Meeting provides quality education and networking for members. You can contribute to the content, help plan the meeting or attend to enhance your understanding of the current trends in medicine.
4. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with other members by sharing ideas, best practices and solutions. Networking events range from Annual Meeting to regional meetings.
5. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR Alliance and with members from across the state.
6. Free T-Shirts for Your Walk for Wellness Program: You receive free t-shirts when you gather with others to plan a Walk for Wellness.
7. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
8. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
9. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.