View the AMAA informational flyer here
The FMA Alliance is partnering with the AMA Alliance and the National PTA to educate middle school parents about the Opioid Epidemic. Follow the links below to discover all of the resources they are providing to help us fight this epidemic in our own communities.
The American Medical Association Alliance (AMAA) together with the National Parent Teacher Association (PTA) have developed an educational program - America’s Opioid Epidemic, Know the Facts - designed specifically with middle school parents in mind. It was developed to educate and make parents aware of the dangers opioids can pose.
Contained inside this package are:
- a 12-minute prerecorded webinar with narration, please email email@example.com
- a power point presentation containing the slides used within the webinar without narration
- the script to use along with the un-narrated power point,
- a fact sheet highlighting important points from the presentation,
- frequently asked questions summary from other presentations, and
- a simple survey to complete once you have presented the program.
We encourage you to visit the AMAA’s website https://amaa.memberclicks.net/pta-amaa-know-the-facts to view the entire package of materials. Currently, you must be an AMA Alliance member to access these materials, but the AMAA is making it all public soon.
Opioid Epidemic Fact Sheet:
Opioid educational materials available for purchase with or without co-branding:
Contact Bev Devine at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on how you can present this project in your own community.
About the FMA Alliance
For over 90 years, the FMA Alliance has supported Florida patients,
physicians, and their families. We advance health-related endeavors and
engage in legislative advocacy. Any spouse who is married to or partnered with a physician may join.
Florida Medical Association Alliance