Can you take a difficult subject and make it less difficult? Did you know that two out of every three reported STD cases in Florida were under the age of 25? Would you like to help reverse this trend? STD infection is now a national health issue. Florida is trying to do its part but we need your help.
We’re looking for people aged 14-20 to create 15-second and/or 30-second public service announcements. Many of you already make them for your schools but here’s your chance to show off statewide.
View last year's winning videos on the FMA Alliance YouTube channel.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- PSAs must be submitted by a youth group under the supervision of an adult.
- Youth participating must be between the ages of 14 to 20 years old.
- All participants (ages 18-20) or participant’s parent or guardian (for ages 14-17) must sign the video release form the FMAA provides.
- Content must contain accurate information from the provided FMAA flyer/list of facts.
- Video must be PSA length of 15 seconds or 30 seconds, group may submit 1 of each length.
- Entries are due on or before April 30th by 11:59 p.m.
Entries will be evaluated for accuracy, content and appropriateness by the FMAA Health Promotion Committee with their final recommendations being made to the FMA Alliance Board of Directors
The entries will be evaluated without regard to sex, race, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, religious, national or ethnic origin.
Determination of Winners
All PSAs following criteria and evaluation will be posted on YouTube and Facebook FMAA pages, the winners will be determined by the process of elimination through likes and shares.
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place PSA during the FMA Alliance Annual Meeting or at the discretion of FMAA Board. Winners need not be present to receive.